Sun, Jan 24|
Kirkwood Soccer Complex
2nd-8th Grade Indoor Lacrosse Series
Learn to play lacrosse or continue to elevate your skills, and then compete. Sign up for the clinic, league or both!! See details below for dates and times. Space is limited!
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2021, 9:15 AM
Kirkwood Soccer Complex, 1220 River Road, New Castle DE 19720
About The Event
Clinic—January 24th and 31st
2nd-5th Grade: 915am-1045am; 6th-8th Grade: 1045am-1215pm
League—February 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th
2-5th Grade: 915am-1030am; 6th-8th Grade: 1045am-12pm
- Please make sure to bring waiver, stick, goggles, water bottle, and mouth guard to each session. Water fountains will not be available.
- The field surface is turf, so you are able to wear tennis shoes, turf shoes, or cleats.
- Equipment is available to borrow on a first come, first serve basis. To see if equipment is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Players will be required to wear a mask at all times while indoor (unless drinking their water bottle).
- New players to the sport will be able to attend the clinic and have the knowledge to then participate in the league.
- Reversibles are required for the league. They will be available for purchase at check-in for $20. Please bring cash or check. You do not need to purchase if you have one from a previous event.
- Each event will be limited to 25 players on the field. If we reach that limit and you are unable to register, please email email@example.com to be placed on a waitlist (in the event of a player being unable to attend OR covid regulations being lifted).
- Please note that all sales are final.
- $15 of your registration fee will be non-refundable in the case of any cancellations due to COVID-19.
2nd-5th Grade Clinic
6th-8th Grade Clinic
2nd-5th Grade League
6th-8th Grade League
2nd-5th Grade Clinic & League
6th-8th Grade Clinic & League