Sun, Sep 11|
MOT Charter K-8 School
5th-8th Fall Ball Lacrosse
Fall Lax Series for Girls 5-8th Grade. Learn the game or continue to improve and develop your skills through positive coaching and competitive play. 45-60 min of clinic-style learning and 30-45 min of scrimmage and/or competitive game scenarios. Sundays from Sept 11 - Oct 16 from 1230-2p
Time & Location
Sep 11, 12:30 PM – Oct 16, 2:00 PM
MOT Charter K-8 School, 1156 Levels Rd, Middletown DE 19709
About The Event
Spring Girls Lacrosse Season
Sessions will be held on Sundays starting September 11th through October 16th.
- K-4th Grade will play from 1130a-1pm
- 5th-8th Grade will play from 1230-2pm
- Please make sure to bring waiver, stick, goggles, water bottle, and mouth guard to each session.
- The field surface is grass, so any athletic shoe is fine for that surface (cleats are preferred when wet).
- Equipment is available to borrow on a first come, first serve basis. To see if equipment is available, please email email@example.com
- If you do not currently have a First State Reversible, please make sure to purchase one via your online registration.
- Please note that all sales are final.
- There will be no refunds due to weather related cancellations or rescheduling.
- $15 of your registration fee will be non-refundable in the case of any cancellations due to COVID-19.
This ticket is required to purchase for those that do not have a First State reversible or wish to purchase a new one for Fall.
5th-6th Grade Fall Ball (U12)
Players in grades 5th-6th Grade for the 2022-23 school year
7th-8th Grade Fall Ball (U14)
Players in grades 7th-8th grade during the 2022-23 school year