Tue, Jan 07|
Slim's Sports Complex
HS Indoor Lacrosse League - INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION
Register as an individual for SIX weeks indoor league play. Each week you will receive 15-20 minutes of coaching from the best in the business and compete on the house team against another teams in a 7v7 format. We will do our best to place players from the same HS on the same team!
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2020, 5:15 PM – Feb 18, 2020, 9:15 PM
Slim's Sports Complex, 938 Middletown Warwick Rd, Middletown DE 19709
About The Event
- League play will run Tuesday evenings, Jan 7 - Feb 18 (no session January 21)
- Schedules will be released the first week of January, but sessions will be held between 5:15-9:15pm
- 15-20 minutes of Skill Development - 1 skill each week (based on feedback from our HS coaches)
- 2 x 16 minute halves of 7v7 games plus a goalie
- Games will be officiated by our First State Coaches (all with college experience)
- Jersey will be provided
- You may register as a TEAM or an INDIVIDUAL. House team is available for any players that don't have a school sign up and any very experienced 8th graders that are hungry for more
- Based on team composition, goalies may be asked to play additional games
- There are a limited number of spots for TEAMS and INDIVIDUALS - first come, first serve
- Equipment needed includes: stick, goggles, mouth guard, and athletic shoes or cleats. Please email email@example.com about borrowing equipment if needed - there is a very limited supply.
- Use PROMO Code EARLYBIRD for $10 off individual registration if registering prior to December 1st
- Please note that all sales are final.
You will be placed on a HOUSE team and will be notified of your schedule the first week of January. We will do our best to place all players from the same high school on the same team, but it is not guaranteed.