Tue, Jan 07|
Slim's Sports Complex
HS Indoor Lacrosse League - TEAM REGISTRATION
Register as a TEAM for SIX weeks indoor league play. Each week you will receive 15-20 minutes of coaching from the best in the business and compete against another teams in a 7v7 format.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2020, 5:15 PM – Feb 18, 2020, 9:15 PM
Slim's Sports Complex, 938 Middletown Warwick Rd, Middletown DE 19709
About The Event
- League play will run Tuesday evenings, Jan 7 - Feb 18 (no session January 21)
- Schedules will be released the first week of January, but sessions will be held between 5:15-9:15pm
- 15-20 minutes of Skill Development - 1 skill each week (based on feedback from our HS coaches)
- 2 x 16 minute halves of 7v7 games plus a goalie
- Games will be officiated by our First State Coaches (all with college experience)
- Jersey will be provided
- You may register as a TEAM or an INDIVIDUAL. House team is available for any players that don't have a school sign up and any very experienced 8th graders that are hungry for more
- Based on team composition, goalies may be asked to play additional games
- There are a limited number of spots for TEAMS and INDIVIDUALS - first come, first serve
- Equipment needed includes: stick, goggles, mouth guard, and athletic shoes or cleats. Please email email@example.com about borrowing equipment if needed - there is a very limited supply.
- Use PROMO code EARLYTEAM to receive $150 off registration fee if paid in full prior to December 1st
- Please note that all sales are final.
Team Registration PAY IN FULL
You will be notified of your schedule the first week of January. Please make sure to submit your roster and information to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Team Registration DEPOSIT
This is an initial deposit. Please make sure to pay your balance of $850 by 12/31.
Team Registration BALANCE
Please make sure to only select this option if you have ALREADY paid a deposit of $300.