Sun, Apr 19|
MOT Charter K-8 Academy
K-4th Grade Spring Lacrosse League 2020
Develop your lacrosse skill sets through a combination of clinic teaching and competitive play for SIX Weeks. Sessions are held every Sunday from 11am-12:30pm! We will also schedule scrimmages against other teams (that may be held on Tuesdays or Thursdays).
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2020, 11:00 AM – May 31, 2020, 12:30 PM
MOT Charter K-8 Academy, 1156 Levels Rd, Middletown, DE 19709, USA
About The Event
- Players will receive positive coaching and feedback to learn the game of lacrosse through a clinic-style format and competitive play. Competitive play and scrimmages will be determined based on skill and comprehension of rules for each group.
- Players will be broken up based on age, skill, AND experience to allow for the most growth individually.
- Scrimmages will be scheduled with teams in the surrounding areas. These dates are not finalized but will be held during our Sunday sessions OR on an additional Tuesday or Thursday.
- Sessions will be held EVERY Sunday March 29 - May 10 except for Easter Sunday (March 29, April 5, April 19, April 26, May 3, and May 10).
- May 17th will be reserved as an additional session if any dates get cancelled due to weather.
- Please make sure to bring waiver, stick, goggles, mouth guard, and running shoes or cleats to each session. We do have very limited equipment available to borrow. If you need to borrow equipment, please email email@example.com. We will give it out on a first come, first serve basis.
- You will need a First State Lacrosse reversible to compete. Please make sure to order that during registration. If you have received one at another event, you DO NOT need to buy another one.
- Please note that all sales are final.
- All sessions and scrimmages are outdoors. We will not give refunds due to weather cancellations or rescheduling.
K-4th Grade Spring League
Please make sure that you purchase this ticket if you do not currently have a First State Girls Lacrosse reversible. You will indicate your reversible size on your original registration.