Tue, Jul 16|
MOT Charter K-8 Academy
K-8th Grade Summer Camp
THREE day summer camp for all experience levels! Come develop your skill sets OR learn the fastest game on two feet alongside expert coaching. Multiple options available to fit your schedule.
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2019, 9:00 AM – Jul 18, 2019, 3:00 PM
MOT Charter K-8 Academy, 1156 Levels Rd, Middletown, DE 19709, USA
About The Event
- Choose from a half day (9a-1230p) or full day option (9a-3pm).
- Early drop off (as early as 8am) and late pick up (as late as 5pm) are available for an additional fee - PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SELECT THAT TICKET TYPE IF NEEDED.
- Players will receive positive coaching and feedback to learn the game of lacrosse OR develop their skill sets based on experience through skill based stations, competitive play, and different educational resources.
- Players will be broken up based on age, skill, AND experience to allow for the most growth individually.
- Players will receive a water bottle (ice and water will be provided on premises) and a FSGL top at check-in.
- Lunch is not provided. Campers are required to pack their own lunch (which will be kept indoors until 12p lunch time).
- Equipment needed includes: stick, goggles, mouth guard, and athletic shoes or cleats. Please email email@example.com about borrowing equipment if needed - there is a very limited supply.
- Weather delays may occur. No refunds will be given for weather-related delays.
- Please note that all sales are final.
K-8th FULL DAY summer camp
FULL DAY summer camp runs from 9am-3pm (with lunch from 12-1pm)
K-8th HALF DAY summer camp
HALF DAY summer camp runs from 9am-12:30pm (with lunch from 12-12:30pm)
EARLY DROP OFF
You are able to drop off your child early (beginning promptly at 8am).
LATE PICK UP
LATE PICK UP is available any time after 3pm and before 5pm.