Mon, Jun 28|
Kirkwood Soccer Club
K-8th Grade Summer Camp 2021
FOUR day summer camp for all experience levels! Come develop your skill sets OR learn the fastest game on two feet alongside expert coaching. Half day or full day sessions available!
Time & Location
Jun 28, 2021, 9:00 AM – Jul 01, 2021, 3:30 PM
Kirkwood Soccer Club, 1220 River Road, New Castle DE 19720
About The Event
- Choose from a half day (9a-1230p) or full day option (9a-3:30pm).
- Late pick up (as late as 5pm) is available for an additional fee - PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SELECT THAT TICKET TYPE IF NEEDED.
- Players will receive positive coaching and feedback to learn the game of lacrosse OR develop their skill sets based on experience through skill based stations, competitive play, and different educational resources.
- Players will be broken up based on age, skill, AND experience to allow for the most growth individually.
- Players will receive a water bottle and a FSGL top at check-in.
- Lunch is not provided. Campers are required to pack their own lunch (which will be kept indoors but NOT refridgerated until 12p lunch time).
- Equipment needed includes: stick, goggles, mouth guard, and athletic shoes or cleats. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org about borrowing equipment if needed - there is a very limited supply.
- Weather delays may occur, but we do have an indoor venue for those times. No refunds will be given for weather-related delays.
- Please note that all sales are final and no refunds will be given.
K-8th FULL DAY summer camp
FULL DAY summer camp runs from 9am-3:30pm (with lunch from 12-1pm)
K-8th HALF DAY summer camp
HALF DAY summer camp runs from 9am-12:30pm (with lunch from 12-12:30pm)
LATE PICK UP
LATE PICK UP is available any time after 3:30pm and before 5pm.