Sun, Mar 21|
Kirkwood Soccer Club
U8 - U14 Spring Lacrosse 2021
Spring Lacrosse League for Girls Age Groups are as follows: U8, U10, U12, U14 What: Learn the game or continue to improve your skills through practices and games. Practices will be held every Sunday March 21 - May 16th (8 weeks) Games will be scheduled on Sun or Tues during the 8 weeks (TBD)
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2021, 10:00 AM – May 16, 2021, 1:30 PM
Kirkwood Soccer Club, 1220 River Rd, New Castle, DE 19720, USA
About The Event
Spring Girls Lacrosse Season
Practice and Skill Sessions held Sundays from March 21 - May16 (no session is held on Easter Sunday)
- U8 and U10 will practice on Sundays from 10-11:30am
- U12 and U14 will practice on Sundays from 12-130pm
4-5 Games will be played during the season on Tuesday Evenings and/or Sundays
- Travel may be required for these games
- Schedule will be sent out by March 7th
AGE GROUP BREAKDOWNS:
U8 = First - Second Grade (Birthdate 9/1/2012-8/31/2014)
U10 = Third - Fourth Grade (Birthdate 9/1/2010 - 8/31/2012)
U12 = Fifth - Sixth Grade (Birthdate 9/1/2008 - 8/31/2010)
U14 = Seventh - Eighth Grade (Birthdate 9/1/2006 - 8/31/2008)
- Please make sure to bring waiver, stick, goggles, water bottle, and mouth guard to each session. Water fountains will not be available.
- The field surface is grass, so any athletic shoe is fine for that surface (cleats are preferred when wet).
- Equipment is available to borrow on a first come, first serve basis. To see if equipment is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reversibles are required. They will be available for purchase at check-in for $20. Please bring cash or check. You do not need to purchase if you have one from a previous FSGL event.
- Please note that all sales are final.
- We will be adhering to ALL Covid-19 regulations set forth by Kirkwood Soccer Club.
- While at the venue, all spectators MUST wear a mask and players must have one to wear to and from the field. We MAY have to limit spectators, but will notify you if that is the case as the start date approaches.
- In the case of any weather related cancellations, we may reschedule our sessions on Tuesdays when we do not have games scheduled! There will be no refunds due to weather related cancellations or rescheduling.
- $15 of your registration fee will be non-refundable in the case of any cancellations due to COVID-19.
U8 Spring Season 2021
First - Second Grade Birthdate 9/1/2012-8/31/2014
U10 Spring Season 2021
Third - Fourth Graders Birthdate 9/1/2010-8/31/2012
U12 Spring Season 2021
Fifth - SixthGraders Birthdate 9/1/2008-8/31/2010
U14 Spring Season 2021
Seventh - EighthGraders Birthdate 9/1/2006-8/31/2008